Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Here come the Holidaysl....Secret Santa

Okay I've been away....No not really .....just way over whelmed...I can and will go on and on....but first I have to post this,,,cuz Imma gonna do a Secret Santa...say it with me now....YAY!!!!! Okay so here are the questions: What are your hobbies? By Hobbies you mean on your spare time...lol, I do it for a living and I love it.....Crafting is my life What are your favorite colors? Well I'm a PINK Gal...Yes that whole Pink is my Signature color...but I love it paired with black Checks and Lime Green....Lime Green and Red during Christmas is always cute too Do you collect anything? Really.....I'm a Hoarder...lol, so yes I collect Spode dishes, and tons of crazy things...I'm happy with pretties Are you allergic to any fibers or animals?...No I have 6 dogs...ha ha Do you have any pets? ha ha there you go, yup 6 Coffee, Tea, or Chocolate?ooooohhhhhh Coffee, I'm a Starbucks Gal What do you like to read?...I don't get to read to much other than blogs,,,but I do love crafting books Do you prefer Cookies or Candies as a sweet? ALL THE ABOVE What is your favorite holiday treat? I'm happy with all goodies Describe your favorite holiday tradition....We make tamales here in SA, all good Did you believe in Santa as a child? Heck yes When do you open presents? Christmas Eve with my family, Christmas day with inlaws and Christmas Morning for my kids Do you put up a tree and when? If not, how do you celebrate? Started decorating already Does your tree have a theme? I collect tons of Christmas things, I love it so much What has been your favorite gift to give? to receive? I love to give more than received... Okay so here is my listy list for my Secret Santa,,,,I can't wait to get started... I'll be back sweetness... big besos

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sopping by for a visit. I hope that you'll choose to become a follower. There are so many of us who enjoy playing with dishes! Come join us! Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete

Follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest